The royal baby has made headlines around the world this week with the arrival of future King of England, Prince George Alexander Louis to proud parents Prince William and Kate Middleton.
But how will polo loving Prince Harry take to his new role of Uncle Harry to his new nephew? Earlier this month, Argentine polo superstar, Nacho Figueras told ABC News at the Veuve Clicquot Polo Classic near New York City that: “He’s going to be a great uncle. He loves kids, he loves children and he’s a great guy overall.”
Nachos Figueras, 36 and Prince Harry, 28 have been friends for a number of years and have often played polo together in charity polo matches around the world.
Recent stories from the UK have said that Prince Harry sees his role of Uncle to the future King is to “keep him out of harm’s way” and to ensure the young Prince George of Cambridge has lots of fun.
- Nacho Figueras channels James Bond in latest Ralph Lauren “Polo Red” commercial (looksouthtours.wordpress.com)
- Argentine polo superstar Nacho Figueras feared he was paralysed (looksouthtours.wordpress.com)
- Argentine polo superstar, Nacho Figueras explains just why he loves Yerba Mate (looksouthtours.wordpress.com)
- VIDEO: Uncle Prince Harry jokes about baby-sitting (blockjams.com)
- Prince Harry says his mission as Prince George’s uncle is to ‘keep him out of harm’s way and to make sure he has fun’ – @itvnews (itv.com)